Saturday 18 May 2013

Flights

A warning to all! 

So I've been looking at flights for weeks and weeks but had not booked yet because I needed money, wasn't sure if I should book without my VISA confirmed, etc. I found a flight with Etihad which would be perfect! It got me to Japan in the right place and at the right time, didn't have too many stop overs and the company looked good. The flight was £625. 

Unforunately, after speakign to my future employers who recommended I book soon, the flight went up by £100. *cry* 

To add salt to the wound I have just spent an hour trying to book through Etihads website with no success! I get right to the end but it seems to have a problem with EVERY card number I input. -___- Luckily I could book through lastminute.com, which I have done. Alas I can not book my seats via lastminute.com (I had my eyes on a loner seat on the Etihad website).

And breathe.

So now it's done, after a few stressful hours of trying to book and crying over the extra fees. 

Stupid flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment